Hopefully this makes up for not posting anything in so long.
So these are some of the highlights from the past months, mostly from my sketchbook.
I would love to hear any comments you have about any of them!
1. Top Left - I drew this sometime in July and just colored it today. I have a few more like it, with the same people. but I liked this one best.
2. Strawberry - Watercolors. I just needed to fill space, but....over the summer I liked drawing people and giant foods.
3. Carrot Boy - Watercolors. More people with food.
4. Girl at the beach - I just did this a week or two ago. Colored pencils, from looking at a photo of me as a child.
5. Flower - June, Watercolors. My YW leader gave us sunflowers at church, but by the time I drew this, it was all droopy.
6. Charlotte! This is the only one that wasn't from my sketchbook. This was draw from looking at a photo of my cat, and is all watercolors, on watercolor paper.
7. Kids on Couches - Loosely based off of a great time I had at a camp this summer. I really liked this picture in my sketchbook, but it was really bland once I took a picture of it, so it is very greatly photoshoped as well. Acctually, all of the watercolors are photoshopped....